The USBC depends on its small army of volunteers who work mostly behind the scenes, implementing services that make your bowling experience fun, exciting, and fair. Your local association is your "army" that provides the following services to our local bowling center and its leagues:
- Managing and operating USBC local and state tournaments.
- Administering, processing and reporting bowler information, tournament scores, award requests and association board data.
- Promoting the sport of bowling through association Web sites, newsletters, news releases and public relations committees.
- Recruiting new USBC members, particularly youth bowlers.
- Offering local training and education opportunities.
- Running fund-raising events for charities.